Structure in general
- Hobart was said to be the favorite of Willis Polk, the leading architect in the rebuilding of San Francisco after the great quake and fire.
- Locals contend the sun setting on the building's rich detailing is one of the city's architectural highlights.
- Classic example of classic revival architecture with renaissance/baroque ornamentation.
- A record of the day, the building was completed in only eleven months.
- Tallest building in San Francisco upon completion.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information