Structure in General
- A major expansion was announced in late 1988 by the developers of the Market Tower, located directly across Illinois Street. Called the Mansur Center, it would have entailed a vertical expansion up to 40 floors and an enlarged floorplate.
- The hotel was reflagged as the Hilton Indianapolis in August 2004.
- The building was vacant for much of the last half of the 1990's before undergoing an extensive renovation and reopening in May 2000 as a new Adam's Mark Hotel.
- This site was originally home to the Traction Terminal Building, a 10 story office building and vaulted shelter for Interurban trains.
- The Hilton Indianapolis has been the tallest hotel in the city until 2011.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, electrical engineering, fire protection engineering, general contractor, lighting consultant, owner, tenant