Structure in General
- Foundations were demolished and rebuilt in February 2004 because the concrete used initially didn't have the required quality.
- First five floors are leasable office space.
- There is a 14 floor building attached to the main building.
- The 14-floor building attached to the main tower was constructed first. The glass connections at each floor feature large structural steel beams.
- Located right next to Edificio Columbia 30, and with similar designs.
- This is the second Hilton Hotel in Spain. The Barcelona Hilton Hotel was built in Barcelona.
- Official inauguration originally scheduled in July 2006 was delayed until December 2006.
- Highest building in València surpassing Torre de Francia; towers in Torres de Calatrava would be higher if built.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, crane supplier (construction), formwork supplier, MEP engineering, tenant, wall insulation supplier
Features & Amenities
- Aircraft warning lights installed
- Atrium is present
- Handicapped accessible
- Illuminated logo on the facade
- Panoramic elevators are present
- Swimming pool is available