Structure in general
- This is The Hague's tallest all-residential tower.
- The building occupies a plot measuring just 30 metres by 35 metres (98 feet by 115 feet).
- The design was inspired by the Flatiron Building in New York City.
- The terrace on the 41st floor is accessed via a dedicated panoramic glass lift.
- Het Strijkijzer's accommodation is divided between 300 studios for young people and 51 luxury rental apartments.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Structural engineering, Construction company, Elevator supplier, Mechanical engineering, Steel supplier, Project management, Concrete supplier, Foundation company, Developer, Facade installation
Features & Amenities
- Panoramic elevators are present