Structure in General
- The tower used to be open to the public.
- Above the restaurant is an open observation deck.
- Features a revolving restaurant and observation deck atop a silo filled with hops.
- There are 731 steps from ground to the top of the tower.
- Ground space is 441 square meters. Total weight of the building is 28,000 tons.
- Henninger Turm was opened on 18th May 1961.
- Silo storage capacity is 16,000 tons of barley.
- Plans to demolish the tower and replace it with a new one were abandoned.
- Height above river Main is 144 meters (470 feet).
- Located on a hill south of the Main River, overlooking downtown Frankfurt.
- The revolving restaurant turns once every 34 minutes, in a counterclockwise direction when viewed from above.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
elevator supplier, financing, owner
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings