Structure in General
- This is one of 3 residential towers in Chicago with black Miesian windows and 3 rounded lobes: see also Lake Point Tower and Park Tower Condominiums.
- Harbor Point's shape is formed by joining three hooks into a triangle.
- This was Chicago's last high-rise constructed east of Lake Shore Drive. Since its completion the Drive was rerouted, so today Harbor Point is west of it.
- The building anchors the eastern end of the Randolph Street 'streetwall' which fronts the northern edge of Grant Park.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, property management, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Bicycle storage is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Hospitality room is available
- Laundry room is available
- Storage space is available
- Sundeck is available
- Swimming pool is available