Structure in General
- A beacon on the roof spells out P-I-T-T-S-B-U-R-G-H in Morse code. It can be seen from 150 miles away on a clear night.
- The building's exterior materials include limestone, brick, and Belgian granite.
- Pioneer radio station KDKA was located on the third floor.
- Named for Major James Grant, leader of the failed British attack on Fort Duquesne in 1758 under General Forbes.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, property management, steel supplier, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Ornamental illumination is installed