Gran Hotel Bali
Gran Hotel Bali
Hotel Bali III, Torre Bali 3, Gran Hotel, Marina Palais, Gran Hotel Marina Palace
Structure in General
- The stucture was topped out in 1998. Construction was halted several times along the way.
- The structural height of 186 meters makes it the tallest building in Spain, and the second tallest hotel in Europe after Radisson Royal Hotel.
- The hotel rooms are located on 48 floors, with the 4 highest levels used for mechanical functions.
- This is one of only 9 buildings on the European continent that reach 50 or more storeys.
- No loans were taken for the building's construction, which is why it took 14 years to complete.
- There are 2 separate panoramic elevators which can also be used in case of an emergency.
- The building has the largest number of hotel floors and the highest hotel rooftop in Europe.
- Surpassed Neguri Gane as Benidorm's tallest building in 2002, but is expected to lose the title when Residencial In Tempo is completed.
- Planned 24-meter mast/spire on the top will bring the total height to 210 meters.
- The official opening ceremony was held on 17 May 2002, after being under construction for 14 years.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Luis Prendes, 4
Calle Actor Luis Prendes 4
Also recorded for this building:
client, construction company, elevator supplier, owner, property management, sanitary engineering, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- City landmark