Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Structure in General
- The hotel will have 76,000 square feet of meeting space.
- The residential component will be named "Alteza Condominiums", and will take up the top 9 floors of the building. Alteza is the Spanish word for highness or height. The condos will be the highest residential units in the city.
- The building is made up of a 1,000 room hotel with meeting space, and 147 condominiums.
- The foundation, including 5 levels below grade for parking, is 65 feet deep. The lowest basement floor is 51 feet, 6 inches below street level.
- The tower section of the building above the 6th floor will be 89 feet wide and 432 feet long.
- The 5th floor roof which contains a rooftop pool and deck, is 85 feet above the street. Podium level at its highest point is 100 feet.
- The building is made up of a 4-story podium which will hold meeting space. Floors 5 through 24 are hotel rooms and floors 25 through 34 are condominiums. Levels 35, 36 and 37 are mechanical levels.
- The 32nd floor setback contains a pool deck at 350 feet above the street.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
fire protection engineering, landscape architect, interior designer, structural engineering, general contractor, tenant, consultant, owner, property management, lighting consultant, civil engineering, MEP engineering