Structure in General
- The hotel has been placed in the US National Register of Historic Places since 1985.
- The Seward Hotel was renamed to the Governor Hotel in 1932.
- The Governor Hotel is a member of the Historic Hotels of America.
- In 1991, the Governor hotel officially connected with the Princeton.
- Painted by San Francisco-based artist Melinda Morey, four floor-to-ceiling murals grace the lobby.
- The 1986 renovation removed the original fire escapes and the metal and neon hotel sign.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
611 SW 10th Avenue
611 Sw 10th Avenue
Also recorded for this building:
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- City landmark