George Washington Goler House
Structure in General
- Located on the University of Rochester campus near the Medical Center, the 321-unit Goler House was built to house Medical Center staff but is now open to most of the university community.
- It was named for Dr. George Washington Goler, 1864-1940, organizer of the Municipal Hospital and formerly Health Officer of the City of Rochester.
- Goler House was the first building to be completed as a part of a plan to build a large expansion of Strong Memorial Hospital in the 1970's.
- Goler House was the largest apartment building in Rochester at the time of its completion.
- Goler House cost $7.9 million to build.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information