Structure in General
- New headquarters building for Louisiana-Pacific.
- The building does not have a 13th floor.
- Fox Tower has approximately 80,000 square feet of retail space contained in the three-story base.
- Construction began on August 22, 1997.
- The roofing system consists of ballasted and fully-adhered single ply roofing.
- The stepped-back base and the multi-planar design were partially planned to avoid shadows falling over the whole Pioneer Square; Pioneer Square is located to the northeast of the building.
- The building features 10 full-size movie screens for the public.
- The original design included 5-floors of underground public parking topped by 2-floors of retail, 7-floors of above-ground private parking and 18-floors of office space.
- The demolition of the site's old buildings took place in April 1997.
- The Fox Tower topped out at 372-feet because it lies within the zoned view corridor of Mount Hood as seen from the Rose Garden in Washington Park.
- The block on which the Fox Tower stands has an ordinary building square footage limited of 480,000; however, Moyer received additional 119,393 square-feet by incorporating theaters, retail stores, locker rooms, and bike storage for the building's employees.
- The 65-foot foundation was in place in June 1999.
- Stands on the site of the 1911 Heilig Theater, later called the Fox Theater.
- August 30, 2012, the tower is formally received a LEED Gold certification.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, construction company, developer, facade supplier, mechanical engineering, mechanical systems installation, owner, real estate agent, roofing supplier, steel supplier, structural engineering