Structure in general
- New headquarters building for Louisiana-Pacific.
- The building does not have a 13th floor.
- Fox Tower has approximately 80,000 square feet of retail space contained in the three-story base.
- Construction began on August 22, 1997.
- The roofing system consists of ballasted and fully-adhered single ply roofing.
- The stepped-back base and the multi-planar design were partially planned to avoid shadows falling over the whole Pioneer Square; Pioneer Square is located to the northeast of the building.
- The building features 10 full-size movie screens for the public.
- The original design included 5-floors of underground public parking topped by 2-floors of retail, 7-floors of above-ground private parking and 18-floors of office space.
- The demolition of the site's old buildings took place in April 1997.
- The Fox Tower topped out at 372-feet because it lies within the zoned view corridor of Mount Hood as seen from the Rose Garden in Washington Park.
- The block on which the Fox Tower stands has an ordinary building square footage limited of 480,000; however, Moyer received additional 119,393 square-feet by incorporating theaters, retail stores, locker rooms, and bike storage for the building's employees.
- The 65-foot foundation was in place in June 1999.
- Stands on the site of the 1911 Heilig Theater, later called the Fox Theater.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Structural engineering, Construction company, Real estate agent, Facade supplier, Developer, Mechanical systems installation, Mechanical engineering, Concrete supplier, Steel supplier, Owner, Roofing supplier