First Interstate Center
Structure in General
- Tallest building in Montana.
- Local TV station KTVQ has a camera on top of this tower called the I-cam.
- Tallest building between Spokane, Minneapolis, Denver and Calgary.
- Tallest building in the northern Rockies.
- First Interstate Bank Corporate Headquarters.
- The building contains 18 normal floors and two mechanical floors on top.
- Opened June of 1985.
- Largest commercial development in a 500 mile radius.
- This building is connected to a city parking garage by underground tunnel.
- Part of the area deemed the "Wall Street" of Billings.
- Visitors are greeted by five statues of a pioneering family near the building's entrance; a man, woman, two children and a dog. These statues are by Mike Capser and the statues are called Pioneers Vision.
- Tallest building in the Downtown Core.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Recorded for this building:
developer, geotechnical engineering, MEP engineering, owner, steel supplier, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings