Fifth Third Center
Structure in General
- The building's curtain wall facade harmonizes nicely with the adjacent One Tampa City Center.
- The SouhTrust sign is mounted on the southern facade.
- The building was renamed from SouthTrust Building to its current name in June 2005.
- The building's architect has been criticized for designing a "bland marble interior" in the center's lobby.
- Oxford Properties Group sold the building in July 2000.
- The building's lobby offers expansive veiws of Lyke's Gaslight Park.
- Servicing the building's parking needs is an attached six story parking garage.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, general contractor, MEP engineering, owner, property management, real estate agent, structural engineering, tenant