The Fairmont San Jose
Structure in General
- The hotel was built for $140 million and sold for $40 million.
- The hotel includes 500 guest rooms, 42 suites, and 41 townhouses.
- With new annex (2002) hotel has 805 rooms.
- Soft colors highlight the textured cream and tan facade, which is made of polished Rosa Porrino granite.
- The hotel features an outdoor, rooftop pool on the fourth floor.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
167 South 1st Street
170 South Market Street
Also recorded for this building:
facade supplier, general contractor, MEP engineering, owner, structural engineering, tenant