Structure in General
- The hotel was built for $140 million and sold for $40 million.
- The hotel includes 500 guest rooms, 42 suites, and 41 townhouses.
- With new annex (2002) hotel has 805 rooms.
- Soft colors highlight the textured cream and tan facade, which is made of polished Rosa Porrino granite.
- The hotel features an outdoor, rooftop pool on the fourth floor.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facade supplier, general contractor, MEP engineering, owner, structural engineering, tenant