Technology Tower, Hines Bellevue Tower
Structure in General
- Twice work has stopped on this project.
- This building had the deepest excavation in Bellevue history for 8 levels of parking below grade (93 feet).
- Deepest "soil nailing" in US construction history.
- Plans released in May 2005 show that the tower will remain an office tower and was redisgned with a more modern curtian wall facade.
- The City of Bellevue has discussed the possibility of mandating that construction projects be completed once commenced due to the length of time it took for construction to resume on this project, nearly 5 years.
- The buildings 210-foot construction crane collapsed killing one person as it came crashing down onto a neighboring condominium building on November 17, 2006.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, owner, structural engineering, tenant