BfG (Bank für Gemeinwirtschaft), European Central Bank, ECB, EZB
Structure in General
- There are several shops in the base at street level. A shopping mall on the lower level was demolished due to lack of demand.
- The European Central Bank is the main tenant of the building, and has separate entrances and security gates.
- Eurotower lies nearby the recently constructed Gallileo tower of Dresdner Bank.
- The ECB plans to leave the Eurotower and to move to a new headquarters on Frankfurt's east side by 2010. This project is called Neubau Europäische Zentralbank.
- A restaurant and nightclub is located in a semicircular wing on the back side, facing Gallusanlage.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Frankfurt am Main
Also recorded for this building:
asset manager, electrical connections, fire protection engineering, geotechnical engineering, landscape architect, owner, shell construction, structural engineering, tenant
Features & Amenities
- Handicapped accessible
- Variable walls can be built