Structure in General
- Has 6 elevators that travel 3.5 m/s.
- The official opening ceremony was held on 1 May 2004 as one of Lithuania's EU accession events.
- Is directly connected to the adjacent 'Europa' shopping center.
- Overall there are 10,000 cubic meters of concrete used in the construction.
- There is a 100 cubic meter water reservoir in the basement which is part of the tower's self-contained fire protection system.
- Europa Tower is the tallest high-rise building in the Baltic States.
- Winner CEE Mixed Use Development of the Year 2004.
- Hanner's office is on the thirtieth floor.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, communications engineering, concrete supplier, construction company, construction machinery rental, cooling installation, crane rental, developer, ductwork supplier, electrical contractor, electrical engineering, facade engineering, facade installation, fire protection engineering, general contractor, glass supplier, heating installation, internal wall supplier, mechanical systems installation, occupational safety and health, owner, property management, roof installation, security system supplier, wall insulation supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Observation deck on roof