Structure in General
- Has 6 elevators that travel 3.5 m/s.
- The official opening ceremony was held on 1 May 2004 as one of Lithuania's EU accession events.
- Is directly connected to the adjacent 'Europa' shopping center.
- Overall there are 10,000 cubic meters of concrete used in the construction.
- There is a 100 cubic meter water reservoir in the basement which is part of the tower's self-contained fire protection system.
- Europa Tower is the tallest high-rise building in the Baltic States.
- Winner CEE Mixed Use Development of the Year 2004.
- Hanner's office is on the thirtieth floor.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, internal wall supplier, glass supplier, civil engineering, ductwork supplier, heating installation, communications engineering, security system supplier, developer, owner, property management, wall insulation supplier, facade installation, crane rental, occupational safety and health, mechanical systems installation, concrete supplier, electrical engineering, cooling installation, construction machinery rental, roof installation, facade engineering, fire protection engineering, electrical contractor, construction company
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Observation deck on roof