Structure in general
- Eureka Tower opened as the second tallest all-residential building in the world, surpassed only by Q1 Tower in Gold Coast City. Residences occupy floors 11 through 80.
- Eureka Tower has the second highest apartments in the world, its highest being the 87th floor penthouse 278.5 meters above ground level. Only the John Hancock Center in Chicago has apartments higher than this.
- The two lifts servicing the observation decks will be the fastest in Australia, travelling at nine meters per second and taking just over 30 seconds from the ground floor lobby.
- Construction cost approximately $500 million (Australian).
- The Eureka Skydeck on level 88 will be 282 meters above ground level, making it the highest public observatory in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere.
- Level 89 of Eureka Tower tower contains a public function space and bar, 285.5 metres above the ground.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
General contractor, Facade supplier, Elevator supplier, Geotechnical engineering, Consultancy, Light engineering, Fire protection engineering, Mechanical engineering, Elevator consultant, Flooring supplier, Wind surveyor, Structural engineering, Foundation company, Developer, Landscape architect, Facade maintenance system supplier