Structure in General
- The building broke the world record for concrete resistance, 149 Mpa.
- The building design was inspired by Westendstraße 1 .
- The lobby floor-to-ceiling height is 10 meters.
- An initial project was taller, but due to height restrictions imposed because of the intense helicopter traffic in the area the total height of the building was changed.
- There is a fitness center on the 20th floor and a restaurant on the 21st floor.
- The balcony on the 9th floor is for private use only.
- There is an auditorium for 100 people on the ground level.
- The building site is 6350m².
- There is a heated swimming pool in the 38th floor.
- This was Sao Paulo's fifth tallest building by the time it was completed in 2005.
- Total height from the 4th level underground to the top of the helipad is 162 meters.
- The building sign sculpture was designed by Marcelo Aflalo.
- The building is composed of three different volumes, from the 3rd to the 7th floor each floor has 1100m² of net area, from the 8th to the 19th floor each floor has 850m² of net area, and from the 22th to the 37th floor each floor has 550m² of net area.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, concrete supplier, construction company, cooling installation, electrical engineering, elevator supplier, facade consultant, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, foundation company, helipad consultant, interior designer, landscape architect, lighting consultant, property management, sealants & adhesives supplier, structural engineering, wind surveyor
Features & Amenities
- Helipad is available