Espirito Santo Plaza
Structure in general
- Floors 2 through 25 contain office space and are accessed from a 4-story atrium lobby on the second floor. The 11-story Atrium Sky Lobby begins on the 26th floor, with hotel rooms on one side and condominium residences on the other.
- The building contains 300,000 square feet of class A office space.
- The building's front elevation features a concave, gradually sloping arch that symbolizes Miami's gateway to Latin America.
- The building's glass curtainwall system is designed to be completely waterproof during a flood or storm surge.
- The building's ground floor foundation slab is also designed to withstand hydrostatic pressure during a flood or storm surge.
- The buildng contains custom designed concrete outriggers that better resist hurricane force winds.
- The building was awarded the Platinum Award of Engineering Excellence by the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) in 2004.
- Attached is a 12 story, 1,000 car parking garage with valet parking.
- US Headquarters of the Espirito Santo Bank.
- During the building's construction a 184' by 4' mural featuring renditions of earlier Miami architecture hung on the fence around the construction site.
- The plaza's entrance is the only main buildnig entrance located at sea level.
- Gracing the building's 26th floor is a partially open-air atrium.
- A Metromover rail station is located directly across Brickell Avenue from the building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Structural engineering, General contractor, Tenant, Elevator supplier, Elevator finishing, Facade consultant, Glass supplier, Facade supplier, Interior fit-out, Elevator consultant, Owner, Developer, Construction company, Interior designer, Sealants & adhesives supplier, Project management, Sanitary engineering, Asset manager, Facade maintenance system supplier