Engineering Administration Building Haifa Municipality
Structure in General
- Used to serve as a school before it was reconstructed and turned into an office building.
- A pedestrian bridge connects the second floor of this building with the third floor of the Haifa Municipality building.
- As part of the reconstruction process, several floors were added to the original low-rise building.
- Underground space for the parking lot and the municipal archives is 15,000 square meters.
- On the ground level are 2,000 square meters of commercial space.
- The underground parking is accessed both from Shapira and Bialik Streets, at different levels.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, construction company, developer, elevator consultant, tenant
Features & Amenities
- Aircraft warning lights installed
- Atrium is present
- Floodlighting at night
- Handicapped accessible
- Plaza is available to the public
- Skybridge link to next building