Structure in General
commercial office residential
- Originally planned as a 326 meter tower, the tower's height was decreased to 245 meters, due to the 9/11 events in the United States.
- It is yet undefined whether Egged Tower is to be built as two separated towers, each 30 stories high.
- Would have become Israel's tallest tower if built.
- In August 2006, it has been reported that the tower will be 270 meters plus a 50 meter spire, as planned in the beginning, and not 245 m.
- The tower will have 25 km/h elevators at a cost of $15 million.
- Ground floor will total 1500 square meters while the 80th floor will be 600 square meters.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
136 Menachem Begin Road
Tel Aviv - Yaffo
Tel Aviv District
Also recorded for this building:
elevator consultant, owner