Structure in General
- The building is formed of three interconnecting elliptical towers, two of them 41 storeys high, the other 40 storeys high.
- The towers are linked by a communal observation terrace and garden at each of the 12th, 22nd and 32nd floors.
- The intention behind the observation terraces and gardens is to provide residents with green spaces within the vertical environment.
- The project houses 1,022 residential units and 37 home-office units. There are four different types of apartment.
- The ground floor is designed for use as a shopping center.
- Overall, the building has a gross floor area of 151,000 square metres.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information