Structure in General
- The building is constructed on a very small, 1/2 acre site.
- The condos have floor areas ranging from 589 square feet to 1,951 square feet.
- The first six floors contain parking, and between 6,000 to 7,500 square feet of space are reserved for commercial use at street level.
- A glass, curtain wall facade stretches more than 150 feet to the roof where the building culminates with a distinctive architectural fin. This gives the completed structure a very distinctive presence within Charlotte's skyline.
- Takes its name from its location about a block north of the new Time Warner Cable Arena, where the Charlotte Bobcats of the NBA began play upon its completion in 2005.
- Topped-out in September 2005.
- Construction commenced in September 2004 and was complete by March 2006.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, crane supplier (construction), developer, financing, formwork supplier, general contractor