Cotter Ranch Tower
Structure in General
- A transmission tower on the roof offers Sprint Broadband Direct fixed wireless internet service to customers within a 35 mile radius of the building.
- 7,437 interior lighting fixtures were upgraded in May 2001.
- The anchor of the USS Oklahoma, salvaged after the battleship was sunk at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, is located on this building's plaza. The USS Oklahoma was second in casualties only to the USS Arizona on that day.
- Home to the elite and private Petroleum Club which is located on floors 34 through to 36. It features a full bar, buffet, dining rooms and a banquet room.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Recorded for this building:
lighting consultant, real estate agent, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings