525 West Allegan, Department of Environmental Quality & Department of Agriculture
Structure in General
- This building was constructed on the site of the Lansing Civic Center.
- Houses the Michigan Departments of Environmental Quality (DEQ) and the Michigan Department of Agriculture.
- At over 500,000 square feet, Constitution Hall is the largest office building in downtown Lansing.
- 2,650 tons of steel and iron were used in the construction of this building.
- This building houses the Department of Environmental Quality and Department of Agriculture.
- The sunken plaza on the north and south sides of the property lies 14'8" below the first floor. It is unreachable from the exterior of the property, and also acts as a security buffer zone between the property and the street.
- The glass atrium, which runs the entire length of the building from east to west, rises to a height of 111'-6", and the large staircase tower that runs along the southside of the front entrance rises to a total height of 117'-4" including parapet.
- The structural height given is to the top of the penthouse/elevator house tower roof parapet.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
525 West Allegan Street
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, property management, steel supplier