Compuware World Headquarters
Structure in general
- The building's water feature was designed by WET Design, the same people who designed the fountains at Bellagio and the Winter Olympic cauldron. It features fifteen glass "kites" and, at more than 14 stories tall, represents the largest indoor, hanging water feature in the world.
- The building has 280,000 square feet of glass.
- A Hard Rock Cafe was opened in late 2003 on the dining level.
- Phase II of this building (when demand warrants its construction) will be a 325,000 square feet addition to the back of the building to fill in the missing wedge.
- The entire 14th floor includes an outdoor observation deck around the interior.
- Like numerous buildings in the Western world, this one does not include a labelled 13th floor.
- The top two floors, (15 and 16) house mechanical services exclusively.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Interior designer, Developer, Facade supplier, General contractor, Project management, Elevator supplier, Elevator finishing, Property management, Fire protection engineering, Floor installation, Crane supplier (construction), Tenant, Owner, Client, Water landscape designer, Mechanical systems installation, Facade maintenance system supplier, MEP engineering, Electrical engineering