Structure in General
- In keeping with its historic surroundings, the streetscape maintains the visual logic of its neighbours, incorporating 3 restored heritage buildings dating from 1859. The building's distinctive design and prominent position make it a feature of Sydney's western skyline.
- During the planning phase a strong emphasis was put on combining civic and commercial architecture together, which have long been detached in Australian designs.
- Looking from George Street, the building may actually seem to be twin towers, when if fact it is one, divided by flat, perpendicular column.
- The inner courtyard features a shower of water swinging from a 12 meters high steel pendulum.
- The building features a glass-walled atrium with a rooftop skylight.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, construction company, developer, elevator consultant, facade installation, facade supplier, interior designer, landscape architect, owner, project management, quantity surveyor, real estate agent, structural engineering