Structure in General
- Constructed in 1955, the building consists of a 14-story base with progressively set back upper floors.
- In 1998, a substantial interior renovation was completed which included a new lobby, a retrofit of the HVAC system, a full elevator modernization, an upgraded main electrical distribution system and the installation of a new fire alarm system.
- In 2000, a façade renovation program completely transformed the exterior of the building with new high-performance windows, aluminum spandrel panels and retail storefronts.
- The property is located on the western side of Park Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets in the heart of the prestigious Park Avenue submarket in Manhattan.
- The building is directly across the street from the Waldorf=Astoria and four blocks north of Grand Central Terminal.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
300 Park Avenue
300 Park Avenue at East 49th Street, NW Corner to East 50th Street
New York City
Also recorded for this building:
developer, tenant, owner, property management