Structure in General
- Constructed in 1955, the building consists of a 14-story base with progressively set back upper floors.
- In 1998, a substantial interior renovation was completed which included a new lobby, a retrofit of the HVAC system, a full elevator modernization, an upgraded main electrical distribution system and the installation of a new fire alarm system.
- In 2000, a façade renovation program completely transformed the exterior of the building with new high-performance windows, aluminum spandrel panels and retail storefronts.
- The property is located on the western side of Park Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets in the heart of the prestigious Park Avenue submarket in Manhattan.
- The building is directly across the street from the Waldorf=Astoria and four blocks north of Grand Central Terminal.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, owner, property management, tenant