Structure in General
- Because of its bright red color, this is one of the most prominent buildings on Chicago's skyline.
- Not only the exterior but also many interior features are bright red, including the columns and escalators in the lobby.
- CNA Plaza was built as a southern addition to the shorter CNA Plaza North.
- The 12-story Steinway Hall formerly occupied the southeastern part of this site.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
client, general contractor, parking management, property management, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Conference center is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Illuminated logo on the facade