7-Eleven Corporate Offices
Structure in general
- This is the tallest building in Dallas outside of downtown.
- The Uptown neighborhood where this is situated is the most densely populated area in Dallas, with 22,000 persons per square mile.
- Located on an underground light rail station.
- Over 21,000 7-Eleven stores are managed from this building
- Originally called the Cityplace Center East Tower in anticipation of its unbuilt companion tower.
- The initial plan was to connect this to a Cityplace Center West across the expressway with a skybridge. The entire development was supposed to contain 20 million ft.² of mixed-use space.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Structural engineering, General contractor, Antenna site management, Facade supplier, Mechanical systems installation, Property management, Owner