Structure in general
- A massive fire on August 22, 1973 destroyed floors 38-40 while the building was under construction. This accident delayed completion of City-Haus for about 1 year, and prompted new laws regulating construction in Frankfurt.
- The City-Haus belongs to the same bank which also occupies the Parktower at Opernplatz.
- The tower was constructed by Ali Selmi Grundstücksgesellschaft GbR, who sold it in 1977 to DG Bank (now DZ Bank).
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Platz der Republik 6
Also recorded for this building:
Developer, Excavation company, Owner, Tenant, Client, Structural engineering, Consultancy, Facade supplier, Shell construction
Features & Amenities
- Illuminated logo on the facade
- Ornamental illumination is installed