Structure in General
- The tallest building directly on Monument Circle, each level above floor 10 features a setback, designed to reduce the amount of shadow cast on the Circle in the morning hours.
- Located to the east of the Soldiers & Sailors Monument. The west façade curves to follow the edge of Monument Circle.
- This is the tallest building in Indianapolis completed during the 1930s.
- The facade and entrances feature intricate design elements inspired by Egyptian themes.
- The exterior base is a light pink granite.
- The lobby has walls of dark polished marble and floors of terrazzo.
- The Franklin Building and other low-rise buildings were demolished to make way for this building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, general contractor, shell construction