Structure in General
- The exact height of the building is 324 feet 6 inches tall.
- The building is exactly 216 feet 7 inches in length.
- Typical floor plates in gross square feet is 23,680 square feet with typical floor plates in usable square feet is 20,775 square feet.
- 8 passenger elevators, 2 service elevators, and 2 passenger elevators in the parking garage.
- The official groundbreaking took place on January 2, 2003.
- A private topping out ceremony was held November 28, 2003 marking the completion of the building's concrete skeleton.
- The lighting ceremony was held on September 15, 2004. The ribbon cutting ceremony was held on November 19, 2004.
- The building's lighting design won Cline Bettridge Bernstein Lighting Design Inc. the 2005 Lumen Award of Merit.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, construction company, cooling installation, electrical engineering, facade consultant, facade supplier, general contractor, glass supplier, heating installation, interior designer, landscape architect, lighting consultant, MEP engineering, sanitary engineering, structural engineering, tenant, window supplier