Structure in General
- The most striking feature of the building design is the white diagonal spine that stretches from the ground to its apex at a height of 230m.
- The building services are accommodated on the 19th, 35th and 49th floor.
- The roof of the car park building behind the tower accommodates a 25m long swimming pool, gymnasium, squash courts and changing rooms.
- The building next door, Union Tower, was built as 'Al Salam Tower' but changed names when it was sold, so this tower took it over before changing its own name to 'Chelsea Tower'.
- The two wings of the top ornament join to form a perfectly square aperture, at the centre of which a 40-meter needle is suspended.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
client, concrete supplier, consultant, crane supplier (construction), facade supplier, general contractor, geotechnical engineering, landscape architect, project management, property management, quantity surveyor, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Business center is available
- Doorman is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Sauna is available
- Swimming pool is available