Structure in General
- The building's facade was scaled by Alain Robert in 1998. This extrovert, whose passion is skyscraper climbing, has already conquered such gems as Willis Tower and Petronas Towers.
- The two top levels of the hotel house the "Panorama Club" offering views over Warsaw from the highest publicly available place in the city.
- Marriott is a part of a complex "Centrum Zachód" planned in the 1970's by Jerzy Skrzypczak and thus corresponds spatially with Oxford Tower.
- The name LIM comes from the first letters of three partners - L for LOT (Polish Airlines), I for Ilbau GmbH (Austrian construction company), and M for Marriott International.
- The building can be divided into three parts: the three-story pedestal with retail and reception areas for the hotel and offices; corporate office space on floors 6-20; and hotel rooms above the offices.
- The tower is better known by locals as "the Marriott".
- The lower, western wing will be demolished to make way for Lilium Tower.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
automatic door supplier, construction company, cooling installation, electrical engineering, elevator supplier, facade supplier, fire protection engineering, floor plate contractor, mechanical systems installation, project management, property management, sanitary engineering, structural engineering, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings