Centre Point Tower
Structure in General
- The construction cost was £5.5m.
- On completion, Centre Point proved unpopular and remained unlet for twelve years.
- The tower is constructed from pre-cast concrete sections and at the time was the world's tallest pre-cast concrete office building.
- As part of a renovation programme, the base of the tower has been wrapped in a glass envelope to provide a modern reception area and improved access.
- Centre Point was one of London's first tall buildings to be built on large diameter deep piles.
- The building is Grade II Listed.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
103 New Oxford Street
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Also recorded for this building:
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- City landmark
- National landmark