Centre City Building
Structure in General
- It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.
- The Centre City Building was Dayton's tallest from 1904 until 1931, when Liberty Tower, then known as the Mutual Home Savings Association Building, was completed.
- The 14-floor southern section of the building is framed in steel and completed in 1904 as the United Brethren Building.
- The tower portion was completed in 1924, making this building, at that time, one of the tallest reinforced concrete buildings in the world, and the tallest in the United States.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, steel supplier, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- National landmark