Structure in General
- Although completed in 1997, it was structurally designed and built to allow for future upward expansion by as much as 15 addititional storeys to reach 52 storeys.
- The use of innovative and excellent construction techniques allowed this tower to rise 20 storeys in just 3 months, one of the fastest rates of construction then seen in the city.
- The building won the Building and Construction Authority's Best Buildable Design Award in the Commercial & Office Buildings category in 1999.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
- DP Architects Pte Ltd
- Johnson/Burgee Architects
- Kevin Roche John Dinkeloo & Associates
- Philip Johnson / Alan Ritchie Architects
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, sealants & adhesives supplier, structural engineering, tenant