Structure in General
- This mixed-use development contains offices, condominiums, and parking, and overlooks Cathedral Square Park to the north.
- The new complex is the largest investment in downtown real estate since the conversion of the former Marshall Field's department store and adds to the growing trend of downtown housing.
- The 18-story building features 220,000 square feet of offices, 27 condominiums facing the square to the north and 25,000 square feet of street-level retail space.
- Unlike many mixed-use projects, the residential units are located on the lower floors (3-11), with the office space located on the upper floors.
- Inside the lobby are hanging light fixtures designed by Nick Bowers which represent flowers in different stages of bloom.
- Lobby finishes include granite, terrazzo, mosaic tile, and hardwood from sustainable forests.
- This building received a Distinguished Building Award from the Chicago Chapter of the American Institute of Architects in 2005.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, facade designer, facade supplier, general contractor, shell construction, structural engineering, surveyor