Carlton Tel Aviv
Structure in General
- The Carlton Hotel has an unusual shape, with a relatively tall and narrow pedestal, in comparison with its full height.
- The leisure facilities at the Carlton Tel Aviv are situated on the rooftop, and including a fitness center, sauna and the rooftop swimming pool.
- A synagogue on the second floor serves hotel guests.
- The hotel was renovated during 2001 at a cost of 15 million US dollars.
- The rooftop swimming pool is not an intergral part of the structure.
- One of the three high-rise hotels in the city with an open-air, rooftop swimming pool. The other two are Bu>104784 and Bu>104852.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
elevator consultant, elevator supplier, interior designer, owner, project management, tenant