Structure in General
- Carillon's central Charlotte location affords easy access to fine restaurants, shopping and major cultural facilities.
- Carillon is an architecturally distinctive office tower located in Charlotte's Uptown Business District.
- The hallmark of the property's elegant design is its dramatic Gothic central spire with its bell tower shape which reflects the architecture of the historic neo-Gothic First Presbyterian Church located directly across the street and inspired the Carillon name.
- Rising 300 feet from the base of the building, the copper-roofed spire distinguishes Carillon along the Charlotte skyline.
- The lobby of the building features an art gallery which hosts a program of rotating exhibitions. The centerpiece of the lobby is artist Jean Tinguely's Cascade, a 40-foot mobile suspended above an indoor fountain.
- Situated at the entrance of Carillon on West Trade Street is an exquisitely landscaped public plaza centered around a 30 foot high multi-colored aluminum sculpture named The Garden designed by Jerry Peart.
- This tower was built on the former site of the Hotel Charlotte.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facade supplier, owner, property management