Campbell Mithun Tower
Structure in General
- Was built as the headquarters of Piper Jaffray, an investment firm. The building changed its name to Campbell Mithun Tower in late 2002, after Piper Jaffray was purchased by US Bank and moved its headquarters to the new US Bancorp Center on Nicollet Mall.
- It features a distinctive wedge-shaped roofline, running diagonally southeast to northwest.
- It is directly connected by a long skyway bridging 2nd Avenue South to the TCF Tower.
- This is the tallest building in Minneapolis designed primarily by a locally-based architectural firm.
- This is the second-tallest glass curtain wall skyscraper in Minneapolis, after the IDS Tower.
- The upper portions of the tower became illuminated with a new lighting scheme, June 2006.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
antenna site management, concrete supplier, construction company, developer, electrical contractor, elevator engineering, facade installation, facade maintenance system supplier, fire protection engineering, general contractor, glass supplier, lighting consultant, mechanical systems installation, owner, property management, shell construction, steel supplier, structural engineering