Structure in General
- Ever wonder how much the Calgary Tower weighs? 12,000 tons, give or take a few hundred tons!
- Tallest tower in Calgary for 15 years.
- Opened as the Husky Tower (Husky Oil).
- Construction started February 19, 1967, and the tower was officially opened on June 30, 1968.
- Walk up and it's going to take you 762 steps.
- This tower along with One Palliser Square was sold by Bentall Capital to KingSett Capital in March 2004.
- The tower pod's sides and bottom were repainted red and white, a change from the traditional yellow and orange-red, in 2004.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, owner, property management, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Revolving floor is present