Structure in General
observation tv transmission
- Cairo Tower is the tallest all-concrete structure in the world (i.e. no steel frames or columns).
- The design is inspired by the lotus flower, which along with papyrus is the most revered plant in Egyptian history.
- The capsule at the top of the tower contains a revolving restaurant, cafeteria and outdoor public viewing deck.
- Made up of 8 million small mosaic lozenges.
- 14 meters in diameter, the tower rests on a steel-reinforced concrete slab.
- 500 workers were needed to construct the tower.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information