Structure in general
restaurant shop(s) service branch(es)
- This building inspired a similar design for a smaller structure in Saginaw, about 120 miles north of Detroit, the Citizens Bank Building.
- The 351 feet listed for many sources may be the height to the first penthouse roof.
- This was the first skyscraper building designed by Smith, Hinchman & Grylls.
- This building contains a Starbucks coffee house on the ground floor, and the Savoyard Club, a private dinner club on the 27th floor.
- The design of this building is largely Gothic, but includes many Romanesque details at its base.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
533 Griswold Street
535 Griswold Street
Also recorded for this building: