Structure in General
restaurant shop(s) service branch(es)
- This building inspired a similar design for a smaller structure in Saginaw, about 120 miles north of Detroit, the Citizens Bank Building.
- The 351 feet listed for many sources may be the height to the first penthouse roof.
- This was the first skyscraper building designed by Smith, Hinchman & Grylls.
- This building contains a Starbucks coffee house on the ground floor, and the Savoyard Club, a private dinner club on the 27th floor.
- The design of this building is largely Gothic, but includes many Romanesque details at its base.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
533-549 Griswold Street
101-141 West Congress Street
535 Griswold Street
Also recorded for this building: