Structure in General
- With over 200 retail shops, an interior design store, a medical clinic, a car showroom, a three-star hotel, an entertainment center and a couple of supermarkets, Blue City is an ultra-modern and the biggest shopping mall in Poland.
- The main atrium features a fountain spouting water 26 meters up and decorated with 2 million mosaic plates.
- The structural height of the building - 55 meters is actually the tip of a fully glazed dome enlosing the main atrium.
- The exterior shape was designed by Vahap Toy, thus it resembles the design of Millennium Plaza.
- The building was constructed several years ago by Turkish investors under the name "Reform Center." The interiors were not finished but, in 2002, the uncompleted mall was taken over by a new owner and Blue City was established.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
client, electrical engineering, elevator consultant, environmental consultant, floor installation, floor plate contractor, formwork supplier, general contractor, investor, mechanical engineering, property management, structural engineering