Structure in General
- Located on the border of the city's peripheral highway in an area still waiting to be developed, the building establishes a strong statement on the skyline.
- The northern façade, in contrast to the glazed south one, has a much heavier look due to granite and marble cladding, and smaller windows; a solution to limit cooling needs inside.
- An 18-meter glass fin rises above the building main roof, and atop the fin is a 27-meter metallic spire.
- Edificio Garagem Birmann 21 , a 7-story building provides 1280 parking spaces for this building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, cooling installation, facade consultant, facade supplier, glass supplier, landscape architect, lighting consultant, MEP engineering, real estate agent, roofing supplier, sealants & adhesives supplier, structural engineering, wind surveyor
Features & Amenities
- Helipad is available
- Raised floors are available