Structure in General
- The estimated project cost is US$30 million.
- Features 58 one-bedroom units, 92 two-bedroom units, and 6 penthouses.
- In 2000, Simon Benson's house was moved to its new location in Portland State University campus.
- The Benson Tower is named after the historic timber baron, Simon Benson, his original residence site.
- The building sits on top of 13,000-square-foot lot.
- Each floor is comprised of 5 to 7 condominiums.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, civil engineering, construction company, developer, electrical engineering, excavation company, general contractor, landscape architect, mechanical engineering, structural engineering